Built to last
Little or no assembly required
Shipped within 1-2 weekdays
30 days return
A companion for exploring and adventures.
- All terrain rollator with ultra durable pneumatic tires and superb suspension
- Rigid front forks and sealed bearings that withstands every weather and terrain
- Carbon fibre frame – 5x stronger than steel
- Tough yet light weight at only 6,7 kg – for easy lifting into your vehicle
- Foldable and with a built-in seat
- Comes fully assembled and ready to explore
For more info read below
|Max user weight||150 kg|
|Width folded||25 cm|
|Seat width||47 cm|
|Seat height||62 cm|
|Handle Height||85-95 cm|
|Grip to brake||6,2 cm|
|Wheels||Pneumantic rubber tires with inner tubes - 25cm diameter and 5cm wide|
|Material||Carbon fiber frame, strong aircraft grade aluminum and semisoft, rubber-like handles for good grip.|
|Box||W26 x H87 x L87 cm - 8,9 kg|
What's in the box
With the Carbon Overland it’s no longer the rollator that sets the limit! It will follow you in any terrain and weather, so you can keep exploring - and maybe even take the roads less travelled?
Enjoying nature has never been easier.
Whether you enjoy…
- Going to the beach
- Walking in the woods
- Going fishing or hunting
the Carbon Overland is your perfect companion.
We have even designed it in 2 vibrant metallic colors that blends naturally into the outdoor terrain.
When we say the Carbon Overland is all-terrain, we mean ALL terrain.
It doesn’t just perform superb on rough terrain but also in urban terrain on cobblestone, dirt paths and grass.
It will especially perform well on uneven sidewalks and on roads with a lot of irregularities as well as curbs, which are easily forced.
Ultra-durable pneumatic wheels makes all the difference
The wheels on the Carbon Overland is key to providing you with the best possible driving experience.
So, what’s so special about these wheels?
- Wide and large, so they don’t get stuck in sand, mud or snow.
- Rubber wheels with air-filled tubes to provide maximum shock absorption
- High quality tires and tubes, making punctures a rare event
- Tire tread that provide extra traction
- Sealed bearings that prevent water and dirt from penetrating the interior of the wheel
Of course with all the classic byACRE Rollators benefits.
Easy to fold & with a built-in seat
For transport or travel the Carbon Overland can easily be folded with just a small pull in the cut-out at the seat.
It also offers a convenient and comfortable seat for rests on the way that allow you to take in the scenery.
World’s lightest all terrain rollator
We know that weight matters – especially when it comes to exploring. With just 6,7 kg the Carbon Overland is not only the toughest but also the lightest all-terrain rollator in the world.
Why? So it’s easier and lighter when you need to transport it and when walking uphill where you’ll use less strength.
The Carbon Overland is designed to support an upright posture.
With the forward-facing handles you can pull the rollator close to your body an enjoy a straighten back and a posture that puts minimal pressure on your shoulders, neck and back.