Built to last
Little or no assembly required
Free shipping above $150
30 days return
Whether you are going on an adventure, out exploring, or just on a small excursion, the daypack is the ideal bag to store your things.
- Functional and roomy bag for adventures and everyday essentials
- Lightweight and practical material – easy to fold and wipe clean
- External stash pocket and tie-out loops on the side
- Daisy chains on the front, so you can attach extra gear
- Wear- and weather-resistant material on the outside, water-repellent material on the bottom and on the inside
- Easy to attach to and detach from the rollator, easy to carry, and can be used when not on the rollator
Our black, sporty Daypack is both practical and stylish, designed to fit all that you need for any daily excursion or small adventure. With a spacious inside, external stash pockets, tie-out loops, and daisy chains on the outside, it’s easy to fit all your belongings and hook on all the extra gear you might need for your adventure.
With its small, hideable, attachment hooks on both sides, it is very easy to attach and detach to the rollator. The elastics on the back of the bag attach to the cross on the rollator, making sure the bag is kept firmly in place no matter which bumps you might encounter along the way. With the soft carry-handles, the bag easily turns into a perfect all-around bag whilst off the rollator,
The bag is accessorized with side pockets to keep some items close to hand, as well as tie-out loops. This is perfect for more bulky items such as water bottles - or whatever else is either too large or too bulky to fit inside.
It is made out of a lightweight, wear- and weather-resistant material, with a water-repellant layer on the bottom and on the inside. This makes it sturdy and tolerant for every situation and keeps what’s carried inside safe and dry. The bottom of the bag is firm, which lets it stand upright on its own. Still, it is easy to fold and store when not in use, and easy to clean - you just need to use a wet cloth.
It can be used for the Carbon Overland, Carbon Ultralight (all sizes), and Nordic Pioneer.
|Load capacity||11.0 lbs|